Wednesday 15 January 2014

Update Post - Sorry

Hi my loves! 

So sorry there wasn't a beauty related post today! Everything has been extremely hectic today! I thought rather than not post at all, I'd share my day with you and hope you feel it is better than nothing!  

Well firstly I have a massive skin inflammation on my chin - you know those spot like boil things that just raise under your skin & give you lots of pain! Well I've had one of those lovely things for about 3 days & today it decides to not let me cover it up with concealer. It's all flaky and gross!

That was the start of my day, then we had our meeting with the photographer which went great. We looked over his albums of photographs taken at other wedding's and just got to know each other a bit more. 

One of my bridesmaid's then came over to try on her dress and we had a nice chat and even arranged to meet up with my other two bridesmaid's to go shoe shopping. Yay lol! 

When you write it down it doesn't actually sound like I did a lot haha but it took longer than it sounds and its also very draining entertaining people all day. As well as looking after my fiance who only recently had a tonsillectomy. 

Well I'm off to bed now! Hope you all had a wonderful day, hopefully one less stressful than mine haha!

Bye bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment