Monday 27 January 2014

STRESSED!

Hi my loves! 

So remember Monday when I did my lifestyle post, well after that I started feeling really unwell and crappy! I also blogged about shoe shopping with my bridesmaids on the Friday which was never scheduled for then it has always been scheduled for this Friday! Oh how delirious I was! 

Anyway I'm back now! I think all the stress of the wedding and other life issues was getting to me a bit (physically I mean) I feel better than I did but I still don't feel great. Everyone is telling me I need to rest and try and relax. But it just doesn't work! I get emails or calls from people and I have to sort it there and then! I can't just tell someone "you know what really don't feel like talking today.....yes I know it's important but it can wait til I'm ready..." it just does not work! 

This week has been a lot less stressful practically although my brain ticks over about things that need to be done and it just makes me feel exhausted. I was talking to my Fiance this morning about how I literally do not remember the last time I had a good nights sleep! I wake up feeling exhausted and go to bed feeling more exhausted. Its a sleepy cycle!!! haha.... Is it just me or do other people feel like this when planning big events? It feels like an endless list of things to do... I hope I find a way to relax! If you have any tips please let me know! I would greatly appreciate it! 

Last week in my delirious state I also forgot to mention that I was going to a meeting to discuss my wedding cake on Saturday! Which I did and it went amazingly! 

Thanks for listening to me rant about how hectic things are! I have been thinking about the upload schedule and I think for the next few week I might just had one set day where I will without fail put up a new post. Then as for the rest of the week I'll upload at least 1 other post but it will not be on any set date. 

This new schedule may not work but I'm trying to de-stress myself anyway I can! Please bare with me over the next few weeks, don't worry if there are anymore changes I will update you asap. 

Speak to you soon =] 
Bye bye xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment