Monday 13 January 2014

Lifestyle - Week 1

Hi my loves! 

So this week is going to be hectic! This post is going to give you a little bit of insight into what my week will include;

(Saturday we saw my Maid of Honour - she tried on her dress and looked fab!)

Monday
Visited my sister who is going to be one of my Bridesmaid so that she could try on her dress, which she looked absolutely gorgeous in! Also played with my nephew for a while & chatted to my sister. 

Tuesday
We have a meeting with the Church Father to discuss all the implications of marriage & our love for one another. We have been informed that we will have a few of these meetings to not only allow us to get to know each other but so that the Father is satisfied that we understand the big commitment that we are about to make. These meetings make me a bit nervous as tomorrow is my first I am worried what he will be like as he is new to our Church. I know that a religious ceremony is not for everyone & although we are both from different religions we feel it is important to connect to God & our loved ones in heaven on the big day. 

Wednesday 
Our photographer is coming over to discuss the photo's that we would like taken at the wedding & we are going to look through his portfolio again. This really excites me as I absolutely adore photography so can't wait to exchange ideas about the kind of images I like. We are also seeing my fiance's sister who is also going to be a Bridesmaid, so she can try on her dress as well. Cannot wait to see what it looks like! 

Thursday
Am going to pick up the Bridesmaid accessories & make any exchanges to the dresses that need to be done. 

Friday
Am potentially have my bridal hair trial with my friend to see what kind of styles I like & to get the overall feel of how I would like my hair on the big day! 

So bare with my this week guys ! You will definitely get a post on Wednesday & Friday but they might be a little later in the day just like this one. Hope you don't mind, going to try & sort them out before but can't promise they will be up at a certain time! As of next week I'm hoping to be able to give you all a time slot of when my blogs will be up so that you will know when to check in for it. 

Hope you all have a lovely week. Leave me a comment down below telling me what you've got planned, would love to hear all your schedules! 

Bye bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment