Friday 10 January 2014

Review & Demo - Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow

Hi my loves! 

Today I thought I'd start off a little series of reviews. The first being Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow in Dark Blond, although I have brown hair I find the soft brown pencil is too dark for the look I want. I prefer a product that simply enhances my natural brow rather than a product that completely redefines it. Anyway here is how I apply it;

(Naked - untouched brow) 

(I take the pencil & make small strokes through the entire eyebrow to mimic the appearance of hairs. Then at the tail end i make a neat line through the top of the eyebrow to give it a bit more definition)

(The I take the groomer and brush through the brow to soften the look. Once I have softened to the desired look I sweep over the edges to finish off) 

(The finished look - at this point you could add a setting gel/clear mascara, I usually don't as I feel the product has good enough staying power on it's own)

(The Product - Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow)

(The Colour - Dark Blond)

Overall I really like the look that this product gives, as I mentioned before I like a soft brow look so this is perfect for me. If you wanted a more defined look I'd definitely try the soft brown shade. I would recommend this product to anyone, as it's not too expensive retailing at an average of £2.99 it won't break the bank! 

I hope you liked this post, if you have any questions feel free to comment below! If you'd like to see more posts like this, come back every Friday, as I want to make this a recurring series. 

Bye bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment