Monday 20 January 2014

Lifestyle - Week 2

Hi my loves,

I know this is supposed to be about the up coming week but as I don't have a lot going on this week I thought I'd update you on last week and then include the little bits I've got going on, hope you don't mind. I just thought it would be more enjoyable than a small post. 

Anyway, last week...

Tuesday

The meeting with our Priest went wonderfully and we actually get on with him very well. He's quite young which I really liked and he's got a very good sense of humour. We have already arranged to more meetings to go and see him which is pretty standard for a church wedding. I have to say I'm actually quite looking forward to our up coming meetings, gives us a chance to get to know each other and it makes the whole experience more enjoyable. 

Wednesday

Loved the photographer! Have already decided that he's the one we want to do our photo's on the big day! Really enjoyed looking at his albums of both professional and personal photographs. 

Thursday

Picked up the bridesmaid accessories and exchanged 2 of the dresses, was really easy actually. We didn't have the receipt either as my future mother in law had picked up the wrong one, but the shop was really good and just did a straight exchange. 

Friday

Fail! Wanted to have my hair trial but was absolutely knackered! I ended up doing admin on the laptop for the wedding and staying in doors lol!

Back to this week...

Wednesday 

Having one of my bridesmaid's come back over to try on the new dress, which should be perfect now. 

Friday

Exciting day! Am going shoe shopping with all 3 of my bridesmaids and my future mother in law. Am actually quite excited since this is the first time we are going shopping together! So hopefully that will be a nice and productive day and we will find some wonderful shoes. 

That's all I'm really doing other than general day to day wedding organising. Should hopefully have at least arranged a time to go visit the other parish and fill out the forms - you have to have your banns read in both boroughs - so we should hopefully have that sorted by next week. Also might be able to fit in my hair trial but to be honest I'm feeling so drained from everything, that I might try and leave that til next week. 

Oh by the way guys I hope you don't mind these random timed uploads, I'm going to try and get them up earlier but right now its just about all I can manage to get them up on the right date! New years resolution is going great though as haven't missed a day yet! Woop! *Self high-five* 

Hope you enjoyed this catch up style blog, if you have any comments/questions leave them below. Speak to you soon! 

Bye bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment